Mercer County Housing Authority, in partnership with Mercer County Board of Commissioners, Community Action Partnership of Mercer County, and The Shenango Valley Urban League
RENT and Utility RELIEF PROGRAM begins March 31, 2021.
How do I apply:
Renter Documents to submit: NOTE: Missing documents could be cause for DENYING your application.
- Complete the Lessee Household Certification/Tenant Application
- W-2s for 2020, March 13, 2020 until the day of application for all members age 18 and over.
- Proof of Unemployment - Letter from Unemployment Office or your employer if hours were reduced.
- Social Security, SSI, Child Support, VA benefits or any other income.
Landlord Documents to submit: NOTE: Missing documents could be cause for DENYING your application.
- Complete the Landlord Application and W-9.
- Complete the Landlord Property Certification.
- Copy of Lease agreement, signed by both the tenant and landlord, to verify rent and terms of agreement.
- LANDLORDS: The amount on the Lease and Monthly Request Amount MUST match.
- Proof of property ownership. i.e., Deed, mortgage note, tax receipt.
For more information, please visit the Mercer County Housing Authority Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MCHAChoices