Kirila Contractors will be implementing Phase One of the Hermitage Roundabout construction project known to PennDOT as ECMS 105775.
Subcontractors will be onsite the week of May 18 with the road closure occurring on May 21st 2020
Plan sheets from the contract set and depict what the phase one closure will look like. Please click HERE to download a map of Phase One road work
- State Street East/West will remain open with changes to the lane markings (no turn lane through our zone).
- Rt 62 North bound will be closed just past the Home Depot entrance and the closure will extend all the way to State Street
- Rt 62 South bound will be closed from State Street up to the Citizen’s Bank driveway.
- Rt 62 cross traffic from the Applebee’s driveway to the Home Depot driveway will be closed.
- The Shenango Valley Mall Entrance will be closed and the traffic light will be deactivated
For more information, please visit the PennDot website here: https://www.penndot.gov/regionaloffices/district-1/pages/details.aspx?newsid=1171
Or here: https://www.penndot.gov/RegionalOffices/district-1/ConstructionsProjectsAndRoadwork/Pages/Shenango-Valley-Roundabout---Mercer-County.aspx