Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The City of Hermitage is making several operational adjustments regarding the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic that our country is experiencing. The City is committed to maintaining necessary local government services while taking precautionary measures to control the spread of the virus and to protect our employees and the public.
The City is adhering to the recommendations of the Pennsylvania Department of Health and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
The following adjustments have been made to City operations:
• All events and meetings at City buildings and facilities have been cancelled until further notice (except for the scheduled meetings of the Board of Commissioners). Those organizations that have scheduled events have been notified.
• The recycling programs for tires and electronics at the Street Department has been suspended until further notice.
• Fire Department inspections of occupied rental properties has been suspended until further notice.
• The Police Department will not issue transient business licenses until further notice.
• Meetings, both inside and outside of the Municipal Building, with non-City personnel are being postponed until a later date.
We are strongly discouraging the public from coming to all City buildings. We are encouraging the use of telephone and email communications and the use of drop boxes located outside the Municipal Building for the payment of taxes. Likewise, the City encourages the public to adhere to social distancing practices that have been implemented by public health authorities.
These temporary actions may change as circumstances change. Directives from the federal and state governments may cause further adjustments to our operations in the future.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.