Tri-County CleanWays has just released the final details for the September Special Collection program for appliances, batteries, electronics, fluorescent lights, household hazardous wastes, and tires. Read on...
Sun Sep. 20
Mon Sep. 21
Wed Sep. 23
- I am building an addition to my home, adding a deck, or putting in a swimming pool, who do I call?
- Do I need a contractor license?
- Do I need a permit for changing windows, doors, or installing vinyl siding?
- Do I need a permit to re-shingle my house?
- My proposed addition is too close to the property line - is it ok to build with my neighbors permission?
- Will the City locate where my property pins are located?
- How far can a fence be from the side or rear property line? Is a permit required?
- How high can my fence be?
- My neighbor’s tree/shrubbery is encroaching on my property - what can the City do?
- Do you have drawings of my property at the City Building?